PHRC TRAINING DAYS 2019
Club Training Days will be held once a month during the 2019 season
1. February 9th Training Day Stetson, ME
2. March 9th Training Day Stetson, ME
3. April 27th **Training Day cancelled due to field conditions
4. May 19th Training Day Dixmont, ME
**General membership meeting with brief board meeting to follow training
5. June 1st Training Day Dixmont, ME
6. July 13th Training Day Dixmont, ME
***General membership meeting with brief board meeting to follow trainng
7. August 18th Training Day Dixmont, ME
8. Sept TBD Training Day Dixmont, ME
9. October 6th Training Day Dixmont, ME
**General membership meeting and brief board meeting to followm training
From April - October here will be a $5.00 fee per dog for members
and $15.00 fee per dog for non members
($10.00 of the non-member fee will be applied toward
your club membership application if submitted that day).
**Training opportunities will also be offered
to puppies and those new to the game!
Previously frozen birds will be used.
to let him know how many dogs you will be bringing so that
an appropriate number of ducks can be thawed.
**BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH**
Directions to Firefly Kennel: From north or south, take I-95 to exit 167.
Turn left as you come off the exit onto Rt. 143 south.
Stay on Rt. 143 for 5 ½ miles and Firefly Kennel is on the right.
It’s a white farmhouse with red barn and a sign out front